Partners and supporters just after a key meeting with the Buncombe County Tourism Development Authority board.
Town of Woodfin – Project Sponsor and Lead Funding, Project Administration for Non-Greenway Elements
- Mayor Jerry VeHaun and Board of Aldermen; Town Administrator Jason Young; Planning Director Ben Dannemiller. Visit the Town’s website by clicking here.
Buncombe County Government – Project Administration for Greenway Elements
- Chairman Brownie Newman and County Commission; County Manager Wanda Greene; and Josh O’Conner, Recreation Services Director. Learn more about Buncombe County and the vital community role they play by clicking here.
Friends of Woodfin Greenway & Blueway – Fundraising Partnership
- Rick Lutovsky, Committee Chairman; Woodfin Mayor Jerry VeHaun; Sims and Steele Consulting (administration and advisor); Marc Hunt (fundraising coordination)
YMCA of Western North Carolina – Fiscal Sponsor
- As fiscal sponsor, the YMCA is receiving tax-deductible private donations for the project. Donate today! To learn more about and support the YMCA, click here.
Equinox; HNTB, Inc.; and McGill Associates – Greenway Design
Equinox – Silver-Line Park Master Plan Design
- David Tuch, principal.
S2o Design and Engineering – Whitewater Wave Preliminary Design and Feasibility Research
- Scott Shipley, Principal and Lead Designer.
Sims and Steele Consulting – Fundraising Services
- Wilson Sims, Principal; Linda Giltz